Al Boom Diving Workshop
The Al Boom Diving Workshop on Al Wasl Road is ASSET (Association of Scuba Service Engineering Technicians) qualified to service dive equipment, carry out gas blending, and can carry out hydrostatic and visual tank inspections. ASSET is the highest qualification in the industry.
Has your dive kit been serviced recently? Do you need some technical advice? Come in and speak to Wayne, our Workshop Manager, or call him on 04 342 2993, mobile: 050 640 2475, or email: email@example.com.
- Dive computer battery replacements
- Gas blending
- Technical advice
- Tec diving advice
- Nitrox is available on site and on request
- Equipment renting
- O2 equipment installation, air banks, high pressure lines and filters for breathing air supply
- Cylinder inspection and external inspection to British Standards Institute (BSI) standards.
- Equipment preparation for use with nitrox or trimix
- Compressor strip down and rebuild
- Compressor servicing and air quality testing
- Compressor filters (for Bauer and other brands)
- Trimix is available – any mix – call us or come in to request your gas quotation.
- VisualPlus 3 inspection is available at Al Boom Diving. Endorsed by the major cylinder manufacturers, it is deemed the best inspection technology available. The eddy-current device eliminates human error and clearly identifies all types of cylinder damage and defects associated with the neck thread and checks the integrity of your cylinder – to take out the guess work before its too late! After many air fills, cylinders can weaken or split when filled.
You will find the following Brands in our well stock shops:
- Aqua Lung "First to Dive" the Aqualung group of companies offers a complete range of products from France, Italy and the U.S.A. www.aqualung.com
- Apeks Technical Equipment www.apeks.co.uk
- Cressi Sub A family owned and Managed, Italian Manufacturer offering a complete range of Scuba Equipment www.cressi.it
- Tusa One of the most colorful, stylish selection of Masks, Snorkels, Fins www.tusa.nl
- Suunto Dive Computers www.suunto.com
- Innovative Scuba Concepts Accessories www.innovativescuba.com
- XS Scuba Accessories www.xsscuba.com
- Trident Accessories www.tridentdive.com
- Underwater Kinetics Dive lights and Dry Boxes www.underwaterkinetics.com
- Sea and Sea Underwater Camera Equipment www.seaandsea.com
- Olympus Underwater Cameras and housings www.olympus-me.com
- JVC Camcorders & Housings www.camcorder.jvc.com/index.jsp
- Casio Swiss made Dive watches used by the Navy Seals www.casio.com
- Amphibious Outfitters Clothing www.aoshirts.com
- Submersible Systems Spare Air Systems www.spareair.com
- PADI Dive Educational Materials www.padi.com
- Sea Pearls Weights www.seapearls.com
- Cylinders We stock Aluminum Cylinders from Luxfer and Catalina and Steel Cylinders from Faber and Worthington
Can't decide which equipment is best for you? Our combined team of over 20 PADI Instructors and Dive masters who use our products on a daily basis are ready to offer their professional advice. For equipment enquiries please contact
With an arsenal of the Worlds' leading scuba brands and a dedicated 8000 square foot warehouse we are one of the largest distributors of diving and snorkeling equipment in the region today. We sell to a number of the region's top Supermarkets, Sporting Goods Chains, Commercial Diving Companies, Government organizations, and of course privately owned Shops, Yachts and Dive centers.
(For Wholesale Enquiries please contact Colin)